terça-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2010

stole it from Lála - rainbow in a teacup, freedom and vodka

bold all that apply :D

  1. i’m shy girl
  2. my hair/make-up never stays right
  3. i’ve been in a relationship for over a year
  4. i’ve read the whole Twilight saga
  5. i’ve read the whole Harry Potter saga
  6. i own GHD’s
  7. i studied History…
  8. i read books
  9. i listen to boys like girls
  10. i’ve been kissed in the rain
  11. i fall for boys i know i can’t have
  12. i like oranges
  13. i’ve swam with dolphins
  14. i’ve eaten in McDonalds
  15. i have a friend with benefits
  16. i’ve got so drunk i’ve passed out
  17. i’ve never been drunk
  18. i’ve taken drugs (excluding paracetamol etc.)
  19. my parents are always ‘disappointed’ in me
  20. i’ve failed at least one assignement
  21. i love tumblr
  22. i don’t have a fancy camera
  23. i ignore texts if i can’t be bothered to text back
  24. i hate being ‘k’d’
  25. one word answers annoy the hell out of me
  26. i’ve secretly liked a teacher
  27. my best friend knows everything about me
  28. i own a phone
  29. i own an i-pod
  30. i-tunes hates me
  31. google is god reincarnated
  32. i hate boys at times
  33. i’ve never been kissed
  34. i’m scared of fireworks
  35. baths are better than showers
  36. i’ve had sex at least once
  37. i hate ignorance
  38. i love snow
  39. i hate the weather in my country
  40. i want to visit paris
  41. i want to visit venice
  42. i love topshop
  43. i draw pictures on the roof of my mouth when i’m bored
  44. i’m always late for school
  45. i’ve never been in a relationship
  46. i’ve had my heartbroken
  47. i’ve broken someone elses heart
  48. i’ve cheated on someone
  49. i’ve been cheated on
  50. i live with both of my parents
  51. i’m an only child
  52. i’m the youngest in my house
  53. i have a dog
  54. i have a cat
  55. i like david and golliath
  56. i have sky
  57. i envy my friends
  58. i’m small
  59. i’m tall
  60. i’m bored right now.
  61. i love mean girls
  62. i’m a vegetarian
  63. i’m wearing pyjama’s
  64. I really like someone
  65. I love the jonas brothers
  66. I love disney
  67. I’m gullible .. well somethimes :P
  68. I complain too much
  69. I’m in love with Christmas
  70. I’m in a relationship
  71. I’m scared of fish!!!!!!
  72. I’ve met one of my favourite bands

VISIT - www.weirdcrayons.blogspot.com

3 comentários:

Yes, baby?